Tuesday, March 17, 2009

transitions

This is such a strange time, to be in my last few months at a school where I've taught for 24(!) years, and with NO idea if I'll be hired for next school year. My joys - the things that keep me going - besides my husband and the cats, of course, are singing and quilting. I have two major UFO's, one of which is for hubby, and I'll try to post a photo of that soon. I don't know if anyone will read this, but right now, it's just a way for me to express myself.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, thanks for your comments on my blog. If you put a check mark in front of "show Email" in Edit Profile, I can email an answer directly back to you. I think you will enjoy the interaction with blogs where you leave comments.

    My niece just lost her job at a bank after 27 years with only one day notice so it is happening everywhere. Remember to do your joyful things and only look forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    You keep asking me questions but I can't emailyou back unless you follow the hint in my comment above. Please put the check mark in front of Show Email
    thanks, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of quilters who blog. Hope to soon see some of your work posted!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Leslie! Keep going!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is the word for 2012. If you aren´t ready you´d better work that out and surf the wave. Don´t be afraid to change. Be grateful to be able to take or be taken to different ways, circumnstances and situations. They are all enriching and full of possibilities. I wish you courage and success. They come together and lead to happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to see your blog from a comment you left on Exuberant Color. Are you just starting out? I love the little icon that shows up with your comment... a landscape quilt. Did you make it? Guess I should look around some more.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete